The Embassy will provide attestation (kagajat pramanikaran) services with a fee of 60 RMB per page. The following are the procedures:1. Unmarried certificate: Please apply in person at the Embassy or send original certificate issued by your VDC or Municipal Office to the Embassy. Please also include an English translation done by the Law Books Management Board or an authorized Notary Public. Also make sure that the English translation is signed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu. The Embassy will return the document after attestation.

2.Adhikrit Waresnama (Power of Attorney): Please apply at the Embassy in person with your original citizenship card and documents duly prepared by authorized lawyer or agencies in Nepal.

3. Academic certificates and transcripts: In case of certificates issued by a Chinese institution, please bring your originals and copies together with a letter of the concerned international students office. Nepali certificates should first be verified by the concerned Board or Examination or the Ministry of Education of Nepal. In case of certificate from other countries, the Embassy will attest only after the concerning embassy or consulate verifies them.

Contact: Please contact 010 6532 1795 ext 18 for attestation of unmarried-certificate, adhikrit waresnama and employment related papers. Please contact ext 22 for attestation of academic certificates.